- Sea Moss contains 92 out of the body's 102 minerals!
- Can help to remove Mucus from the Body
- Great for Sexual Health - a Natural Aphrodisiac - Rich in Zinc, Vitamin E & Folate for Sperm Production
- Good for Thyroid Health - Balancing Hormones
- Helps with Skin conditions - High in Sulphur so great for face masks
- Good for Digestion
- Joint & Bone Health - High in Omega-3, Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin-K
- Good for the Blood/Anemia- High in Iron
- Can help with Colds & Coughs - Vitamin C
- Powerful Anti-Inflammatory
- Mood/Mental Health Booster - Due to Potassium content which helps to maintain healthy Mental & Emotional Function
- Weight Loss - due to Sea Moss ability to absorb moisture to create a feeling of fullness
- High in Iodine - which is said to help prevent radiation poisoning
How Can I Use Sea Moss?
- Drink Sea Moss gel daily, mix with water OR
- Use 1-2 tbsp of Sea Moss gel in your favourite smoothie to give it a delicious creamy consistency
- Face Mask - Natures Collagen - Apply the gel directly to the face as a natural face mask - wash off after approx 30 minutes
- Sea Moss gel can also be used as a Vegan Gelatin replacement
- Use in Soups, Stews, Curries etc
What Does Sea Moss Taste Like?
Providing it has been prepared correctly and has been washed and rinsed prior to blending in to a gel, the Sea Moss is pretty much tasteless and shouldn't change the taste of any smoothie or food dish it is added to.
HOW TO PREPARE:
1. Soak in water for 12 - 24 hours.
2. Ensure you rinse thoroughly to wash off any excess salt.
3. Add to a high speed blender adding between 600-700ml of spring or distilled water (you can also use coconut water).
4. Blend until the Sea Moss is a smooth gel like consistency.
5. Pour the gel into a sealable glass jar and store in the fridge until use.
6. Add 1 - 2 tbsp to your favourite smoothie to give it a delicious creamy consistency.
7. Why not try applying our Sea Moss gel directly to the face as a natural face mask, just leave for 30 mins at rinse thoroughly.